1) What payment methods do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards, as well as PayPal and other secure online payment methods.
2) How long does it take for delivery?Delivery times may vary based on your location and the specific items ordered. Generally, orders are processed and shipped within a few business days, and delivery takes between 3-7 business days after that.
3) Can I return or exchange a product?
Yes, we accept returns or exchanges within a certain period of time after purchase. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
4) Where can you ship to?
We can ship to everywhere in Canada and US.
5) Are your products official and licensed?
Yes, all our products are officially licensed and sourced from reputable manufacturers and distributors.
6) How can I contact customer service?
For assistance, connect with our customer service team using the chat box located at the bottom-right corner of our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 604-418-0906. We strive to respond within 24 hours.
7) What if an item is out of stock?
If an item is out of stock, you can usually sign up to be notified when it becomes available again. We do our best to restock popular items as quickly as possible.
Gundam FAQ Questions
1) What is a Gundam model kit?
A Gundam model kit, often referred to as a Gunpla (short for "Gundam plastic model"), is a scale model kit that represents the robots and vehicles from the Mobile Suit Gundam anime series and its spin-offs. They come in various scales and levels of complexity, from simple snap-together models to intricate kits that require advanced modeling techniques.
2) Which are the most popular scales for Gundam kits?
The most common scales for Gunpla are:
There are also super-deformed (SD) versions, which are more stylized and don't follow a specific scale.
3) What is the difference between High Grade (HG), Master Grade (MG), and Perfect Grade (PG) models?
High Grade (HG): These are generally 1/144 scale and offer a balance between detail and ease of assembly. They're great for beginners.
Master Grade (MG): Typically 1/100 scale, these kits have more parts and details, offering a more intricate building experience. They often feature an inner frame and more articulation.
Perfect Grade (PG): At 1/60 scale, these are the most detailed and complex kits. They come with a high price tag, but offer an unmatched level of detail and articulation.
4) Are there any new trendy Gundam series or model lines I should be aware of?
While the Gundam franchise constantly evolves with new series and model lines, it's essential to keep an eye out for announcements from Bandai or visit dedicated Gundam forums or websites to stay updated with the latest trends.
5) How long does it take to build a Gundam model?
The time it takes to build a model depends on its complexity and your experience. An HG kit might take a few hours, while a PG kit could take upwards of 20 hours or more. This doesn't account for painting or detailing.
6) Do I need to paint my Gundam model kit?
No, Gundam kits come molded in color. However, many modelers choose to paint them to achieve a more detailed or customized look. Painting can range from simple panel lining to full airbrushing.
7) What tools do I need to start building?
At the minimum, you'll need:
- Plastic nippers (to remove parts from the runners)
- Hobby knife (to clean up nubs and edges)
- Sandpaper or sanding sticks (for smoother finishes)
Optional tools include:
- Panel lining markers or washes
- Topcoat sprays (matte or glossy)
- Paints and brushes (or airbrushing equipment)
8) Are there any trendy customizations or modifications in the Gunpla community?
Customizations are always evolving, but some trends include kit-bashing (combining parts from different kits), diorama building, LED integrations, and using third-party detail-up parts.
9) Can I mix parts from different Gundam kits?
Yes! One of the joys of Gunpla building is kit-bashing. Many kits, especially those within the same scale, have compatible parts, allowing for unique customizations.
10) How do I take care of my finished Gundam model?
- Keep them out of direct sunlight to prevent color fading.
- Dust them periodically using a soft brush or compressed air.
- If articulated, handle joints carefully to avoid stressing or breaking them.
11) Where can I share or view other people's custom Gunpla creations?
There are many online communities, forums, and social media groups dedicated to sharing Gunpla builds. Popular platforms include Reddit's r/Gunpla, various Facebook groups, and Instagram hashtags like #gunpla and #gunplabuilders.